If you’ve wanted to unleash the Martha Stewart in you for a while and step up your floral styling game, this is the perfect workshop for you! In this workshop, you will have the chance to plan, create and style a table arrangement. I will cover flower care & conditioning, colour & composition, foam-free techniques and ways to style photos with your flowers. After you create your arrangement, we will set up a simple scene with a collection of styling props, and you will have the chance to photograph your work.
At the end of this workshop, you walk away with a gorgeous arrangement to be proud of and some excellent styling skills!
- Local and seasonal flowers.
- Tools and materials to create your arrangement.
- A glass of wine and small bites
- 2 photos from the mini photo session)
- Flower care + conditioning
- Foam-free and styling techniques
- Open to all levels…
Dates + Locations:
- July 23rd 6PM to 8PM at Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- August 16th 1PM to 3PM at Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- September 13th 1PM to 3PM Summerhill Pyramid Winery
Spaces are limited to ensure we can create a safe space amidst COVID-19. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to another person or another date (subject to availability).
*** This workshop is also available for private gatherings (minimum 4 attendees)—email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. ***